Personal data process
Van Dam outdoor processes your personal data while you use our services or you give them to us. In the following list you find the data we process:
- Name and lastname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Telephone number
- Other personal data you give us by making a profile on our website, by correspondating with us by mail or telephone etc..
- Data/ photo's from activities you did on our website/social media page (we always ask you before placing this)
- Data about your surfing behaviour (while we are part of an advertising network)
- List with contacts on an app
Special and/or sensitive personal data:
Van Dam outdoor is processing the following sensitive data:
- race (when in photos recognisable which you gave promission to share online)
- health (inguries or health issues we need to know for your participation in the activities and also thing we need to know incase you need to see a doctor when your with us)
- data from persons younger than 16: Our website and/or service doesn't have the intention to collect data from youngsters. Unless we have permission of their parents or guardian. But we are not always able to see if a visitor is under 16. So we recommend parents to check the online activity from their children, to prevent that data will be collected without parental approval. If you think we have collected data from your children without your permission, please contact us and we will remove this data.
- burgerservicenumber (BSN)
- ID card or pasport number
Goal for processing personal data
Van Dam outdoor is processsing your personal data for the following goals:
- processing your payment
- to give you the information you need by phone, whats app or e-mail
- to inform you about changes in our products or services.
-to make it possible to create your own account
-to use photo's as promotion material on our site or social media page: we will always ask you in person before we place any picture
- health data; to know if its responsible to participate in the activities, or when its necessary to visit a hospital or doctor
- for ordering the right size bike/material
- for booking activities for with other instructors/organisations
Van Dam outdoor doesn't make decisions based on automated decisions which can significantly affect you. Automated decisions are decisions about individuals that are solely based on the automated processing of data ad that produce legal effects or that significantly affect the indviduals involved.
Time of storing data
Van Dam outdoor doesn't store your data longer than necessary for the goals we needed it for. In al data catagories we won't store your data longer than 4 years after the storage.
Sharing personal data with other compagnies
Van Dam outdoor only uses technical, functional cookies and analistic cookies which won't bother your privacy. A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer, tablet or phone on your first vist of a website.The cookies we use are necessary for a technical working and visiter friendly website. They make sure the website works as it should be and reminder for example your settings of preference. We also use them to optimalize our website. You're always able to disable storing cookies in your internetbrowser setting. And you're also able to delete al stored information in your internetbrowser setting.
Data acces, rectifie or delete
If you want to have acces to your data or have it deleted or rectified you may do so. You may also withdraw your permission for data processing or object against processing your data by Van Dam outdoor. You also have the right to data portability) This means you can file a claim to send you, or an organisation mentioned by you, our computerfile containing your data. You can sent your application for acces, correction, deletion, portability or your request of withdrawal or your objection against processing your data to our e-mail
We need a copy of your identification card for this. Make sure you blind your photo, MZR, pasport number and BSN for your own privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible, guaranteed in 4 weeks. If you think we did something wrong, you can always file a complain with the national instituut of personal https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
The way we secure your data
Van Dam outdoor shall protect confidential information including personal data, and act to precent its loss, misuse, theft, fraud, improper acces, disclosure or alteration. If you think your data is not properly secured or misused, please take contact with us on our website of by our earlier mentioned e-mail.