From the beginning of september we start again with our active holidays. To give you a carefree active holiday during corona time we checked and we follow the measurements that are obliged by Dutch and Spanish gouvernment. You can read them all below.
A bonus for an active holiday during corona time would be that you are in the middle of nature far from tourism.
Flights are regularly going in the Schengen countries. So treat yourself with a wonderful outdoor holiday in the middle of nature. Good to know that it’s still around 20 degrees in fall.
And when, worse case scenario, you have to cancel because of corona issues, you get a voucher or even a complete refund of your money.
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of the local authorities.
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is possible, for example there are only 2 people per bedroom.
- Instructors maintain a distance from the client when possible, but safety becomes first during activities.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- First aid kit available.
- When you have symptoms of COVID-19 just before you want to come to us, please test yourself at your local GGD.
- Protective masks are available for all staff.
- Protective masks are not available for clients, they need to bring their own.